1. Season 4 of “Game of Thrones” was a VFX artist’s dream. This breakdown from Mackevision is proof that we are truly in the new Golden Age of TV.
Game of Thrones: Behind the Scenes (Mackevision)
2. “Penny Dreadful”, the new hit from Showtime, is headlining Comic-Con for the first time this year. This dark and moody opening sets a great tone for the late 19th century stories of supernatural abominations.
Penny Dreadful “Emergence” Opening Titles (PSYOP)
3. Also making an appearance at Comic-Con this year is fan favorite, “Bates Motel”, the “contemporary prequel” to Hitchcock’s Psycho. Watch as loyalkaspar goes behind the scenes of this much talked about drama. Bates Motel: Season 2 – Behind the Scenes (loyalkaspar )
Bates Motel: Season 2 – Final Cut
4. “American Horror Story”, the anthology series from FX, is one of the most talked about shows on television and no doubt a chilling, crowd favorite at Comic-Con. Go Inside the Coven for an exclusive behind the scenes.
5. You can’t have Comic-Con without “The Walking Dead”! Although the new season isn’t due out until October, we can only imagine what they have cooked up for this year’s convention. In the mean time, check out this gory, 3D international promo from SuperEstudio. The Walking Dead (Superestudio)